If you could only pick one makeup staple, why not pick one that does it all? Reveal your best self with our new multi-tasking Second Skin tints, now available in 8 shades for all skin types and tones. These feel like your skin, but better.
Enriched with Community Fair Trade shea butter and moringa seed oil, the lightweight formula moisturises and helps protects skin, while providing a light natural-looking coverage. Perfect on its own, if you are looking for a one-step routine, but can also be your prep-step for makeup on those days where you want more.
A fusion of skincare and makeup, Second Skin is not heavy on skin as they seamlessly blend on, giving you a flawless radiant looking finish that helps you achieve an effortless ‘no-makeup’ look.
At The Body Shop, we’re always striving to be as inclusive as we can be. So, we trailed and tested our multi-tasking tints on a diverse panel of six Fitzpatrick scale tones across 207 people from with different genders, age groups, and with different skin tones and skin types, to ensure the product performs well on everyone.
After one use:
- 86% of the people using Second Skin tint felt their skin was left feeling hydrated after application.
- 86% felt that Second Skin tint gave them a light, natural-looking coverage.
- 90% agreed that Second Skin tint was easy to apply and blend.
We’re striving to be more sustainable, so our packaging has had a makeover too. Our Second Skin Tint now comes in fully recyclable* packaging, including an aluminium tube made from 95% PCR aluminium, and a recyclable* plastic cap. This transition means that the packaging can sometimes easily dent when handled firmly, but we think this is a small price to pay for helping the planet.
* Where local facilities allow.
- Available in 8 shades
- Evens the appearance of skin tone
- Sweat-and humidity-resistant
- Made from 98% ingredients of natural origin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Dermatologically approved