Our gentle Aloe Soothing Night Cream is sensitive skin’s BFF, especially when it’s having a bit of a hard time. It might be feeling a little stressed-out, dry or rough. And if that’s the case, then it’s time to get back to basics. The Body Shop’s Aloe Night Cream is just the place to start. Enriched with Community Fair Trade Aloe, our kind-to-skin formula helps to soothe and hydrate overnight.
But why is your skin feeling sensitive? It could be genetics, hormones, stress or the elements – all made worse with the wrong skincare. That’s why our best night creams for sensitive skin should always hydrate, not irritate. We have lots of tips and recommendations for you to read on The Body Shop’s night creams and night moisturisers.
Our Aloe Soothing Night Cream is velvety-soft to apply, just smooth it all over your delicate little face before your head hits the pillow and we’ll take care of the rest.
Kind and gentle for sensitive skin
Enriched with Community Fair Trade aloe vera from Mexico
- For our sensitive friends, cool down first and cleanse with our Aloe Calming Cream Cleanser.
- Swipe a bit of our Aloe Calming Toner with a cotton pad over skin.
- Dab on our Aloe Soothing Eye & Lip Contour Care for extra hydration.
- Now for our Aloe Soothing Night Cream: scoop a small amount onto your fingertips and smooth all over. Ahh, that’s better.
- Sweet dreams.
Deliveries are made within 48 hours minimum, 72 hours maximum. *
* from the receipt of payment in our bank accounts. This period of receipt of payment can take 48 hours maximum excluding weekends.
If you place your order during the weekend, it will be prepared the next working day.
For purchases over Rs. 1,500, delivery will be free.
For any purchase not exceeding this amount, delivery will be charged Rs. 100.
We work with a reliable and serious delivery service in which we trust.
The exchange or refund of a product purchased on the site is not possible.
You can pay for purchases using Juice or Bank Transfer